Our work typically falls into three categories:
Do you have an idea that could open up new markets for your organisation, but you’re not sure how to bring it to life? You probably have questions like, which future technology is right for me? What could this solution look like? How quickly can it be implemented? How much will it cost?
During our Inception Phase, we can help you gain clarity and get your concept off the ground quickly.
Let’s work together on a fixed cost basis to test assumptions, gain feedback and create more certainty about the likely costs for a solution that will be a better fit for your market. Because at 3months, we specialise in building successful solutions that have never been built before.
Services we offer in the Inception Phase
We’ll explore the technology options with you and recommend an architecture presented in an easily digestible format that shows you how the system hangs together.
Why architect software?
- Visualise complexity and risk
- Understand the impact of your solution on current operations before it’s built
See a visual representation of your interface so you can get a feel for the user experience before you build anything.
- Test and refine navigation
- Study and rapidly iterate the user interface design
- Evaluate overall effectiveness of the page layout against usability best practices
- Determine software development requirements
Receive a working software prototype that you can put through its paces and use to test your ideas.
- Validate that the architecture will meet your needs before committing to further costs
- Ensure that the development team have fully understood your vision and requirements
- Identify any risks and ambiguity early on
How Does Our Inception Phase Work?
Before you commit to starting the inception phase with us we would spend time with you understanding what you want to achieve.
Do you want to brainstorm new ideas to help you scope your objectives?
Do you want to impress potential investors so they can’t help but be captivated by your vision?
Do you want to mitigate some key risk, or to nail down the scope so that you have a high degree of cost certainty for the implementation phase?
Depending on what you want out of this phase some typical outputs include: